Apple has launched the Data & Privacy portal in Australia to allow you to download data associated with your Apple ID.
The portal has been available in Europe since May as a result of the European Unions General Data Protection Regulation.
How do I get my data from Apple?
- Go to the Data & Privacy portal on Apple’s website.
- Logon with your Apple ID.
- Once logged into your account you can:
– Obtain a copy of your data
– Correct your data
– Deactivate your account (Temporary
– Delete your account (Permanent)
- Once you select Obtain a copy of your data you will be presented with a list of data to download.
– App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store and Apple Music activity
– Apple ID account and device information
– Apple Online Store and Retail Store activity
– AppleCare support history, repair requests and more
– Game Center activity
– iCloud Bookmarks and Reading List
– iCloud Calendars and Reminders
– iCloud Contacts
– iCloud Drive files and documents
– iCloud Mail
– iCloud Notes
– iCloud Photos
– Maps Report an Issue
– Marketing subscriptions, downloads and other activity
– Other data
- Select the checkboxes next to the items you wish to download.
- Click Continue.
- Review your selections and submit your request.
- Apple will email you when the data is ready.