iOS 12 brings Memoji which lets you create an Animoji of yourself. Let see how you create a Memoji video including your body & the background scene.
You can customise a cartoon character that will appear in your Animoji list and work just like the Animoji characters, following your facial movement.
How to create a Memoji Video or Photo
- Open Messages and tap to start a new message
- Or go to an existing conversation.
- Tap the Camera icon to jump to Camera app.
- Swipe to select Video (or Photo if you would just like Memoji Photo).
- Tap to bring up the Camera effects options.
- Tap the monkey face to select the Memoji that you want to use.
- Swipe left to pick your Memoji.
- After you pick your Memoji, tap in the bottom-right.
- Then look into your iPhone to prepare for the recording.
- Tap to record and to stop (or just the Camera button if you are taking a photo).
- Tap to send the message or Done in the top left to return to the message.
- You do not need to send the message to keep the video. It is now saved in the Photos app and you can share it from there.