iOS 12 brings Memoji which lets you create an Animoji of yourself. Let see how you share them with your friends and family.
You can customise a cartoon character that will appear in your Animoji list and work just like the Animoji characters, following your facial movement.
Check out our guide on how to create you Memoji and how to create a Memoji including the background scene.
How to send an animated Memoji in messages
- Open Messages and tap to start a new message
- Or go to an existing conversation.
- Tap the monkey face to select your Memoji.
- Swipe left to pick your Memoji.
- Then look into your iPhone to prepare for the recording.
- Tap to record and to stop. You can record for 30 seconds.
- To choose a different Memoji with the same recording, tap another Memoji that you created.
- To create a Memoji sticker, touch and hold the Memoji and drag it to the message thread.
- To delete a Memoji, tap .
- Tap to send.
How to share your Animoji on Social Networks or Email
- Open Messages.
- Go to an existing conversation that contains the Memoji you want to share. Tip: Send a Memoji to yourself if you don’t have one already in messages.
- Tap on the Memoji to play it.
- Click the to share via social networks, email or AirDrop to your Mac.