The New Entrepreneur Camp program is designed to create new opportunities for app-driven businesses owned or led by women.
Who is Eligible?
- Eligible business must be app-driven.
- They must also be female-founded, co-founded or led.
- In addition they must have at least one woman on the development team.
- The business must also have a working app or prototype and a desire to leverage Apple technologies to benefit their mission.
Apple believes that gender expression is a fundamental right and welcome all women to apply to this program.
What is included in the Program?
- The heart of Apple Entrepreneur Camp is an intensive, hands-on technology lab working one-on-one with Apple experts and engineers to significantly accelerate your app.
- One Year of Free Membership to the Apple Developer Program.
- Ongoing Support from an Apple Developer representative who is an expert in your field and will guide you through app development.
- The woman founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer will receive tickets to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference.
- You’ll have a network of world-class senior leaders and advocates you can ask for help in building your business and personal network.