Apple’s There’s more in the making event is this week. Check out how to watch it or follow Mac New Today to find out all the news.
Late breaking Apple event news & rumours
The new Macs have been spotted!
iPad Mini may get a bump after all
iPad Pro 3 expected to ditch Lightning for USB-C
New iPad Pro rumours continue…
October event rumours. It’s iPad & Mac time… maybe…
The event will be held at Brooklyn Academy of Music, Howard Gilman Opera House on October 30 at 10 am US EDT. Apple has already started preparing the venue.
How do I watch it?
- On iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Apple advises you use Safari and iOS 10 or later.
- On Mac Apple also recommends Safari and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.
- For the PC Apple recommends Windows 10 and the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Apple has also updated its Apple Events app for the Apple TV so that you can watch the event live on Apple TV.
What time is the event in Australia?
- 1:00 am (AEDT) – Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory.
- 12:30 am (ACDT) – South Australia.
- 12:00 am (AEST) – Queensland.
- 11:30 pm (30th) (ACST) – Northern Territory.
- 10:00 pm (30th) (AWST) – Western Australia.