If you have been waiting on the new iPhone XR, the preorders open this Friday the 19th of October 2018 with availability on the 26th.
Australian pre-orders will begin at 6:01 pm AEDT from Apple Stores, Apple Online Store, Apple Store App and other authorised retailers.
Apple will likely allow inshore pickup so you can reserve a time to collect it from your closest Apple store on launch day (26th October).
If you are planning to sell your old iPhone check out this guide.
Australian Preorder Times
- 6:01 pm (AEDT) – Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory.
- 5:31pm (ACDT) – South Australia.
- 5:01 pm (AEST) – Queensland.
- 4:31pm (ACST) – Northern Territory.
- 3:01 pm (AWST) – Western Australia.
How much will it cost?
The iPhone XR starts at AU$1,229 for the 64GB model. The 128GB will be available for AU$1,299 and the 256GB model will be AU$1,479.
What colours does it come in?
- (PRODUCT)RED – Contributes to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS.